Financial member benefits include:
- 24/7 Trauma (Critical injury/Illness Assistance) – one off payment ranging between $10,000-$25,000
- Member Bereavement Assistance – one off payment of $5000
- Severe Hardship Assistance – up to $3000
- Injury and Illness Assistance – payment ranging between $12,000-$30,000
- Immediate Household Welfare Benefit – one off payment of $5000
- Child/s Educational Benefit – one off payment of $5000 to a maximum of $20,000
- Member Funeral Benefit – one off payment of $5000
- Member Death Benefit – payment ranging between $100,00-$200,000
- Retirement or resignation badge board – payment between $250-$600.
We also believe it is important that individual loyalty to our Association is recognised where possible and appropriate.
In keeping with this philosophy our Association has established four tiers of membership.
- Bronze 0-5 years
- Silver 5-15 years
- Gold 15-25 years
- Platinum 25 years or more.
We believe this approach ensures all members are financially supported when the need arises and also recognises loyalty. Access to each of the tiers is generally based on continuous service, however, your National Executive may at its absolute discretion waive this requirement under extraordinary circumstances.
You receive increasing benefits in relation to death cover and financial assistance for yourself and loved ones in the event of critical injury/illness.
The best part is, there is no additional cost – you’re already covered.