Draw now closed. Winner has been randomly selected. Congratulations go to Nelson Gandaris, our prizewinner on the day
AFPA Limited Terms and Conditions: Permit R 22/00138
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- To be eligible to enter, this raffle is open to all current supporters, new supporters, family and friends of AFPA Limited and the public, AFPA Limited Directors are excluded as eligible to enter.
- Entrants must complete or receive assistance from a AFPA Limited Raffle Ticket Seller in completing their contact details in the section provided.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include at least a surname, an email address and/or telephone number at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence at 9am on 23 July 2022 and conclude the same day at 3:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- The total number of tickets to be sold is 400.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Due to government regulations Western Australian residents are not permitted to purchase tickets in the raffle and are not eligible for any prizes.
- The draw for the winners will take place at 9am on 23 July 2022 at the Salvation Army Church, 1 Elder Street, Braddon ACT 2612.
- The legal age for purchasing raffle tickets is 18.
- There is one single Major Prize Draw with no subsequent Draws to take place.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email the day of the draw, and the winner’s details along with the prize will be published on the AFPA’s website by 25 July 2022.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier/website and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- AFPA Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- AFPA Limited will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winner and deliver the prizes. If any prize is not claimed within a reasonable period, AFPA Limited will draw another winning ticket. This redraw will take place in one month’s time from the original draw at 10am 22 August 22 via random selection at AFPA Limited offices, 3/53 Blackall Street Barton ACT 2601.
- By entering the raffle you will allow AFPA Limited to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. You may unsubscribe from the AFPA Limited mailing list at any time.
Prize terms and conditions
$1,000 voucher for accommodation at the Waters Edge Resort Whitsundays – 2 nights for 4 people in a Two Bedroom Ocean View Apartment. Your voucher is redeemable at 4 Golden Orchid Drive Airlie Beach, Whitsundays QLD 4802. Accommodation is subject to availability and minimum night stays may apply. Cancellation policy also applies. Voucher cannot be redeemed for money and is not transferable or on-sold. Voucher cannot be used in Queensland School Holiday periods. Valid until 20/12/2022. Please present the original voucher when you arrive at the Resort. All travel costs are the responsibility of the winner.
$782 voucher for accommodation at Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort – 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 children in a Deluxe Studio Cabin. Your voucher is redeemable at 25/29 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802. This voucher is valid for stays to the 31/03/2023 and is not valid during school holidays or long weekends. Subject to availability. The prize is not transferrable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be on-sold. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Please present the original voucher when you arrive at the Resort. All travel costs are the responsibility of the winner.
$382 voucher for Ocean Rafting at the Whitsundays – 2 adults for the Ocean Rafting on either the Northern Exposure or Southern lights tour. Please quote voucher number when booking. This voucher must be presented on arrival. The prize is not transferrable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be on-sold. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Tour dates subject to availability. Drinks not included. Lunch and suit hire additional extras. Voucher is valid until 10/10/2022. All travel costs are the responsibility of the winner.
$729 voucher for Journey Beyond Cruise Whitsundays – 2 Adults and 2 Children on the Great Barrier Reef Tour. Your voucher is redeemable 24 The Cove Road, Airlie Beach (Port of Airlie), Queensland, Australia, 4802. Voucher package is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and is subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is valid until 30 June 2023. All travel costs are the responsibility of the winner.