AFPA Member Meetings 2018
- Attendance of Employer and/or Rehab Provider at Medical Appointments
- Leave approvals
- Performance Development Agreements (PDAs)
- Excessive Annual Leave and MRDs
- Members previously in receipt of High Volume Operations composite and the new EA
- Maternity Leave – Federal Court proceedings
- Industrial Queries
Welcome to BLUESTAR July 2018
In this Issue:
- Walk as 1 – Breaking down the barriers around Mental Health
- Police Chaplains – Help and support when you need it
- The Hon Peter Dutton MP – The Minister in profile
Join AFPA today for access to the many and varied benefits and services that the AFPA has to offer its members. Joining is easy, and your fortnightly subscriptions are fully tax-deductible.
COMING SOON – Great new member benefits program
Your Association has recently partnered with Member Advantage, to bring you exclusive access to new discounts and savings only available through your AFPA membership.
The program is complimentary, offering you and your family unlimited use and allows you to save money on your everyday expenses. Benefits will include savings on a range of products such as dining, accommodation, gym membership, movie tickets, leisure activities, adventure tours, magazines, car rental, computers and more.
Later this month AFPA members will receive an activation email direct from Member Advantage. Once you activate your account and set your password you will have access to the extensive range of financial and lifestyle member benefits on offer.
Benefits can be viewed and accessed through a dedicated portal from your smart device and can locate nearby restaurants and locations.