AFPA Industrial Dispatch #36
AFPA Industrial Dispatch #35
- Establishment of the People Strategies People Centre
- Exemptions to Section 14 of National Uniform Guidelines – Tattoos
- Rostered Operation Working Pattern and Night Shifts
- CORRECTION – Industrial Dispatch #34 Mandatory Rest Days
Welcome to BLUESTAR September 2018
In this Issue:
- Mental Health – Our submission to government
- Maternity Leave – Entitlements under review
- Rugby – Our men and women take to the pitch
Join AFPA today for access to the many and varied benefits and services that the AFPA has to offer its members. Joining is easy, and your fortnightly subscriptions are fully tax-deductible.
AFPA Assembles All Star Movember Team to Raise Awareness and Funds for Men’s Health
More than halfway though Movember the AFPA is proudly participating in the foundations annual campaign challenging men to grow a moustache, sparking conversation and raising vital funds and awareness for men’s health.
AFPA Vice President Graeme Cooper, along with AFPA staff members Matthew Peterson, Anish Prasad and Sam Delaney are enjoying sporting the moustache for this great cause .
AFPA Vice President Graeme Cooper said “Men are facing a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. Through our involvement we hope to raise awareness and encourage men suffering from mental illness to speak out.
“It’s vital that we continue the conversation and encourage people to actively support the men in our lives by reaching out, asking deeper questions and listening to what they have to say. This is often the catalyst for that person starting on the road to recovery.”
All funds raised will deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs to enable men to live happier, healthier, longer lives.
To donate to the AFPA team go to: