AFPA Member Meetings 2018
AFPA Industrial Dispatch #35
- Establishment of the People Strategies People Centre
- Exemptions to Section 14 of National Uniform Guidelines – Tattoos
- Rostered Operation Working Pattern and Night Shifts
- CORRECTION – Industrial Dispatch #34 Mandatory Rest Days
AFPA Industrial Dispatch #34
- Unpaid Overtime Project
- Right to defer Professional Standards Interviews
- Mandatory Rest Days
- Definition of “bullying and harassment”
- Closure of Team Leader/Sergeant Recruitment Pool (VRN 0391/17)
Welcome to BLUESTAR September 2018
In this Issue:
- Mental Health – Our submission to government
- Maternity Leave – Entitlements under review
- Rugby – Our men and women take to the pitch
Join AFPA today for access to the many and varied benefits and services that the AFPA has to offer its members. Joining is easy, and your fortnightly subscriptions are fully tax-deductible.
National Police Remembrance Day 2018
This year National Police Remembrance Day will be commemorated in all Australian police jurisdictions on Friday 28 September.
Please join us this week in taking a moment to remember those police officers who gave their lives while protecting our community.
Queanbeyan and Canberra services
A dawn service will begin at Queanbeyan Police Station at 5.00am and the evening service at the National Police Memorial from 4.30pm.
Services throughout Australia
Consult the National Police Memorial website for details of services in state capital and regional centres throughout Australia http://npm.org.au/remembrance-day-services/ or email Ceremonial-Protocol@afp.gov.au.