If policing was an ordinary job, all you’d need is an ordinary health fund.
But it’s not, and that’s why you have us.
Police Health is Australia’s only private not-for-profit private health insurer providing cover exclusively to police officers and their families. Run for the police, by the police, Police Health offers comprehensive, straightforward private health insurance products to the policing community, understanding that policing is no ordinary job and therefore requires no ordinary insurance cover.
We’re high quality yet good value. We’re exclusive. We’re not for everyone.
Our products are comprehensive yet at a value for money price delivered with excellent customer service that consistently achieves high levels of customer satisfaction, in fact 98% as rated by a recent survey.
Our products are designed for life and specifically for the needs of the policing community and their families. We don’t cut corners, we don’t overload you with options, or opt ins or opt outs.
If you’re already a member of Police Health, you’re enjoying the following benefits:
- 80% benefits for most extras.
- A rollover benefit allowing you access to unused annual limits from the previous year – exclusive to the Police Health Group funds.
- 2 working day turnaround on claims.
- Speak to a real person when you call.
- Freedom of choice. You can choose your preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider such as your physiotherapist or dentist, as long as the provider is recognised by us.
- Our Gold Hospital cover is true top hospital cover. No excess, benefit limitation periods, co-payments or exclusions.
- With hospital cover you (and anyone covered on your policy over the age of 18 years) will have access to our online health portal, healthbeat, at no additional cost. The health portal gives you relevant, up-to-date health information after you complete an online health assessment; allowing you to track your health and progress. If you are identified as having, or are at risk of a chronic disease you can also access further support from one of our many chronic disease management programs (programs range but are not limited to Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Mental Health, and Coronary Heart Disease.
Police Health is conscious that a multitude of private health insurance products can be confusing. Therefore, we have only four; they are all high quality offering great value for money
- Gold Hospital – the cover you’ll need for treatment in any hospital or day surgery (public or private) anywhere in Australia.
- Rolling Extras – offering an extensive range of all the most valued extra benefits such as pharmaceutical, dental, optical, physiotherapy, ambulance and more.
- Gold Combined – a combination of Gold Hospital and Rolling Extras to give the convenience of an all-in-one, money saving cover.
- Gold Combined X – takes all the benefits of Gold Combined and extends them to include adult non-student children aged between 21 and 25 who are not in a marital relationship.
Who Can Join?
Police Health is a restricted access health insurer primarily for current employees of a State, Territory or Federal police department, service or association.
Additionally all former police and employees of police services or associations in Australia who resigned or retired after 1 January 2001 are able to join Police Health. Others eligible for membership include partners (spouse or defacto), former partners, dependent children and their adult children (as well as partners and dependent children of these adult children).
For more information that relates to your state of residency see the appropriate flyer
ACT – Click Here
NSW – Click Here
VIC – Click Here
TAS – Click Here
QLD – Click Here
NT – Click Here
SA – Click Here
WA – Click Here
Join Police Health now to enjoy the benefits!
Visit the website policehealth.com.au
Call us for a benefit comparison 1800 603 603
Join our community on Facebook facebook.com/PoliceHealth
Watch our Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wIb-2HvZc&t=5s
If you prefer to contact us by email: email@example.com
Postal: Police Health, Reply Paid 6111, Adelaide SA 5000
Office: Police Health, 320 King William Street Adelaide
Office Hrs (SA Time):
Monday, Wednesday to Friday 8:45am-4:45pm